Thread: Bobble Brown hare Lepus europeas UK

Threaded View

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Icon1 Bobble Brown hare Lepus europeas UK

Attached Images Attached Images

Individual hare ID is something I find difficult. The raised bump on the nose of this animal gives her her name and that ID. Bobble is I think female,she is big and also impressive. She stands(I'm pretty sure she is she) apart from many in this population because she is really red/orange. I've struggled a bit trying to get this right in an image,she looks slightly unusual in the real world so if her colours seen slightly off ,please bare this in mind.

A fairly simple stalk a male guarding her became 3 number, so at one stage I was surrounded, it was pretty cool. The boxing that oh so nearly happened didn't,mind it doesn't help if the protagonists start to come to me rather than doing the important stuff

Sadly shot against another cloud of death rather than the sunset I hoped for,jeepers it's been dull and grey here for so long now,so techs are being squeezed a bit. i'd have preferred more dof for this mind my thoughts weren't really based on close up frame fillers
    Thanks for all the thought provoking comments to my previous images,sorry I can't be here more.
    Canon 1 Div 400DO is ii 1.4 ext iii 1/1250 f5.6 iso 5000 shot against the light no crop

Processed in DPP 4 WB gamma colour then selective work in ps NR curves darkened frg, sharpened

Thanks for everything folks my humble apologies for not being about so much of late

take care alll

stu