Thread: Important Sharpening Information!

Threaded View

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Perfect Resize

Wow, I'm remiss for not checking back here in an age... I've been working on plug-in development.To answer your question, Jay, in short: No. I've described what my actions do a bit up-thread. They work in Photoshop only....I just wanted to mention that OnOne Software has released a successor to Genuine Fractals. It's called Perfect Resize 7, and it's all that Genuine Fractals was under the covers and more.I have developed actions that work with Perfect Resize. They're still pre-release, but I do supply them to people who ask, and to people who make new orders. (I guess you could say they're released, though I am still doing some testing to see if I can use some of the new settings to achieve even better results).By the way, OnOne has shown their appreciation to me by giving me a discount code I can provide to my customers... So...If you're looking to upgrade to Perfect Resize 7 and are thinking about buying my dSLR Fractal Sharpen actions, just drop me an eMail. I will be happy to send you the discount code, which will actually save you more than the entire cost of my actions on the OnOne plug-in! :)-Noel
    Last edited by Arthur Morris; 01-31-2014 at 02:49 PM. Reason: no links for non-members