Thread: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright !

Threaded View

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright !

Attached Images Attached Images

Hello everyone. Thank you for all your comments and suggestions to my previous post as always much appreciated.

This is a Tiger portrait which i made on my previous trip to Bandhavgarh in April 2019. She wanted to cross on other side of the road but was hounded by vehicles . Luckily we were positioned in front of other vehicles on our side and hence controlled the traffic by stopping our vehicle and provided the space for the feline to crossover. As there were many vehicles on opposite side, hence, I decided to shoot as tight as possible to avoid getting vehicles in the frame and also was able to get that nice creamy bokeh because of the dry grass in the bkg.

Not always possible to get good Tiger images amidst the chaos but you have to make most of the situation. Also the light was very good to make something out of the situation.

DPP 4.8, PSCC 2020, WB, curves, levels, selective colour, sharpening, cropped from the LHS as viewed to eliminate some part of a vehicle, cloned out some unwanted grass behind the tigress and also one strand in front of the cat.

Canon 1DX MKII, Canon 200-400mm f4 @ 560mm, HH.

ss 1/2500, f/5.6, iso 2500

Looking forward for all your comments and suggestions, be it of any nature.

Haseeb.