Thread: Hey Bro ....listen to me

Threaded View

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Hey Bro ....listen to me

Attached Images Attached Images

Hi folks ....have not posted a Grey Seal for a while .
    So here you go and for me a very special one , due to the story behind these two .
    I already started to talk about them last year .... at the same time , hoping i would get an official approval of what i think they are .... Twins !!!!!!
    Sadly till today , i have nothing in my hands to tell you .
    Going back to Dec 2017 ... i found these two pups staying with one female for about one week , both got feed and looked after by the female , but after a week i had to leave Helgoland ,so i tried to find out via phone what happened to them and if i can get an official statement that they are twins. Some officials took samples and told me they will find out ....
    For whatever reason one day mom did not return .... and they have been transported to a seal sanctuary where they have been raised further ....i talked to those people , about the genetic approval . No answer till today .... sadly . I tried numerous times till June 2018 ... no real answer , so i gave up .

At least the people at the rescue station ( Friederichskoog Germany ) .... gave them names ( very important ) and told me their names .

So here they are ....my personal Grey Seal Twins .... a real rarity !!!! Tom & Jerry .

Hope you guys are having a bit of fun ....with this story behind the image .

Canon EOS 1Dx II
    EF 500 IS L II
    HH

F 6,3 ; Iso 8000 ; 1/1600 sec ; man exp and Auto Iso

Processed with DPP and PSCC 2019

Thanks for watching and commenting to my previous postings

Cheers Andreas