Name:  BPN - Sedge Wren-2.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  134.3 KBHi Everyone,

Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.

I am ready to dive right in and get started. I'm from Grove City, Ohio and desperately want to improve my bird photography. I feel driven to ultimately be successful in this field and own a Canon 5DSR and typically use a 100-400mm Canon F4.5-5.6 IS II lens along with a 1.4x III Canon teleconverter for my bird and most of my wildlife shots.

For the past year and a half or so I've been focusing on wildlife photography. I love taking photos of pretty much any type of bird and have traveled multiple times to Iowa to photograph eagles along with traveling to Indiana for sandhill cranes. I spend most of my routine three-day weekends going out to try to capture wildlife shots at parks and preserves all over the state of Ohio. On multiple occasions I have had opportunities to get some amazing shots but feel that either my lack of skill or equipment has let me down in that arena.

If I can gain more confidence and skill through this venue I will be a very happy woman.

My website is at www.kathryncubert.com if you would like to see what I have been able to produce so far.

I look forward to communicating more with you in the very near future.

Kathy Cubert