Thread: Incoming everet ,Brown hare UK. Lepus europeas

Threaded View

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Icon1 Incoming everet ,Brown hare UK. Lepus europeas

Attached Images Attached Images

One of my favs so far,I guess it's a kidlet coming to me for starters,then the light and ....I won't go further,over to you

One of our best days hundreds of frames of maybe between 10 and 20 hares photographed on that day,it seemed each and ever time I got back to our little seats and sat another appeared and off I set on another stalk. It really was very very special ,as if the whole experience hadn't been enough already a day like this really wasn't deserved,but taken with great gratitude all the same. That said wow this was hard core brilliant but I could barely stand by the end of it all, sort of funny really as I do physical work and these guys just ran me into the ground.wonderful though without that fitness I wouldn't have been there for this the last set of the day

That constant dilemma of should one be in landscape or portrait a real factor in this set,I chose landscape this time maybe not so good for this frame but a couple of images later or a slight turn away and this was the only option. i'm sort of between the devil and the deep blue sea, here,as which ever way I go i'm going to get scuppered and I know it. Providing the leveret did what I expected ,which is pretty much did for once.

Thanks for the words on my previous postings and all the help and advice. This is fullframe processed in Canon DPP 4.6
    Canon 1div 300f2.8 1.4extiii

1/1250
    f5
    ISO 5000

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend

take care

stu