Thread: Beauty In The BEAST !

Threaded View

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Beauty In The BEAST !

Attached Images Attached Images

Hello everyone ! I am glad to be back hereon BPN and posting again. I went for a long pilgrimage tour and then had a good couple of days rest and now settled back to the daily routine.I missed posting for last months theme but atleast i can view all those wonderful images and try to comment on them.
    Here I would like to start with my favourite animal, the Tiger. Saw this female at Bandhavgarh in the month of January. It was a surprise sighting and i literally had goose bumps when she appeared out of no where, she had that wonderful winter coat and the most amazing eyes i have ever seen on a tiger, they are literally turquoise. They call her " Dotty " because of a D shaped stripe pattern on her forehead but i will always remember her because of that beautiful pair of eyes. And by the way this was my first tiger sighting with the canon 100-400mm IS II lens.

Canon 5D MK III , Canon 100-400mm IS II, Bean Bag.

1/1000 sec; f/5.0; ISO 2500.

DPP4.5, CS6, Curves, selective colour, levels, saturation , sharpening , cropped slightly from the left and bottom of the frame .

All your C&C's are most welcome.
    Last edited by haseeb badar; 04-01-2017 at 04:52 PM.