Thread: A new love of mine

Threaded View

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default A new love of mine

Attached Images Attached Images

Hi to all BPN fellows ... being a very active member for quite some time i lost somehow track of photography and participating in here
    There are lots of reasons ... one of the reasons is that i felt back into the love of riding a motorcycle
    I stopped the hobby of doing it roughly 15 years ago ... due to expensive investments in photographic equipment
    Somehow i felt back in love this spring after having a ride with a friends machine ....
    it took me a week to decide i want to return on the road to scratch bends and curves on our country roads ..... on a trip to india this spring i saw the Royal Enfield motorcycles ..... and thought well i go old school and want a simple yet traditional motorcycle ...
    After having a closer look when back home and talked to other people .... one test ride included .... i said no to The Royal Enfield .... but i wanted a so called " Cafe Racer " , not for speeding as i did in the past with speeds up to 245 km/h with my japanese racing bike
    i am now too old for that .. and way more relaxed

So i found another one i felt in love with ..... immediately after seeing this model in a catalogue

It is a MOTO GUZZI V7 II Racer

here you go some pics i share with you of my new love

Cheers Andreas