Hi! I am starting this thread because I am hoping it will be helpful for those planning on heading around the area. I live only 30 minutes from here, so, I am going to try to update it whenever I visit (often every other week). If you visit, and would like, please add your own updates also! This may help people to see what is where, and save time for those seeking certain birds or behaviours.

One reason I really like Wakodahatchee is that I can walk nearly right up to the birds, for very easy images. They are tame, they are not bothered by flash (though I nearly never use flash, though it could be helpful for me...), but best of all, they nest here in abundance. Here is my update:

Tuesday, April 22nd (my birthday!):

The Great White Egret nests in the pond apple trees seem to be doing quite well. There are many young egrets now. In the trees just along the boardwalk near the entrance are glossy ibises and tri-color herons nesting, some with young. The Gazebo Island (first on right) Great Blue Heron group are doing quite well, the young look like they will leave the nests soon, and the Great White Egrets are starting nests here and many are in full breeding plumage. The Left Island Great Blue Heron Juveniles also seem to be about to leave. The North Islands have Woodstorks nesting in them in abundance!!! This is the first time they have nested there. The anhingas and cormorants are everywhere, and the young are well. The South Islands have Woodstorks nesting also, they are now with well-developed young, likely they started almost a month earlier than the North Islands Storks ( I do not know why, but that is what I have noticed ). Also, I saw three Roseate Spoonbills on the Far South Island! They hung around for a while. One stayed, and looked like it was trying to build a nest, but then flew off toward sunset. They flew in the direction of Green Cay (anyone there that day?). Also saw a Least Tern couple, looked like the male was feeding the female, maybe she was preparing to nest?