Thread: Azure-Crowned Hummingbird posing

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Azure-Crowned Hummingbird posing

I my friends, i am again in the forum, previous months i was very busy

it is a beatifull hummingbird living in the cloud forest in summer and the tropical dry forest in winter, it remember me the little know about this species.

CANON 50D
    500 mm
    iso 200
    f8
    1/200

Flash -2

Threads
    Thank You Posts

It is a lovely looking photo. Very nice composition and lovely bg. Nice use of flash as well.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

A lttle bit of a steep angle but still a fine shot. Very good flash use, nice and sharp, I love all the colors in this little bird. Perfect bg.

Jack

Threads
    Thank You Posts

I love seeing all the various hummingbird shots on BPN since we don't have them even nearby where I live. Lovely details and pose - ditto the angle is a tad steep but not a deal-breaker for me.
    Morkel Erasmus

WEBSITE

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Lovely bird, well composed, sharp and good colour details.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks for the critics.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Beautiful bird, BKGR, and image. And a perfect position on that nice perch. Would prefer just a bit more room below and a slightly less steep angle to the bird.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Beautiful bird, BKGR, and image. And a perfect position on that nice perch. Would prefer just a bit more room below and a slightly less steep angle to the bird.
    thx for the critic Arthur,in the wild is often possible to find a better angle, sometimes not, in this picture i could have had a better angle, i need to be more attentive to every detail.

have a good weekend

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Padilla View Post
    thx for the critic Arthur,in the wild is often possible to find a better angle, sometimes not, in this picture i could have had a better angle, i need to be more attentive to every detail.

have a good weekend
    YAW. After 28+ years of bird photography, I am well aware of that :). Sometimes just pulling the tripod legs in a bit can get you another 4-6 inches higher.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.