Thread: What it is, from Titusville, FL!

Tom Dunkerton

Default What it is, from Titusville, FL!

Hello Everybirdy,

Tom Dunkerton here. Robert Amoruso told me about this place and I finally got around to signing up! Looking forward to sharing and learning with you all.

Originally from NYC (Brooklyn) and growing up in Staten Island but have been a resident of Florida since 1995.

Been shooting since 2004 but have always loved birdwatching so picking up a camera seemed only natural. It's so much easier and far more fun to tell stories of my experiences with images. My primary shooting location is Merritt Island NWR. I find it to be one of the best birding areas on the east coast and I feel I've only begun to scratch the surface!

See you out there!

Tom Dunkerton
    Titusville, FL

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Welcome to BPN Tom!! I too made the progression from "birder" to "bird photographer"...now I feel naked if I go out in the field without my camera

I'm sure you will enjoy it here, and looking forward to your images...

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Welcome to BPN, Tom. I think I may have seen some of your MINWR photos through FB. I too was an avid birder and adding photography to the mix makes it even more fun. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos posted here.
    Marina Scarr
    Florida Master Naturalist
    Website, Facebook

George Wilson

Default Welcome

Welcome to the forum. MINWR is one of my favorite spots as well. maybe we will cross paths out there some day.

George Wilson

www.wilsonphotographyfl.com

Threads
    Thank You Posts

A big welcome to BPN Tom. Being an avid 'birder', you certainly wont have a problem IDing your subjects. Look forward to your participation.