Thread: The Guys Of The Road

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default The Guys Of The Road

I found those guys in end of the road in the weekend as i was goin to buy stuff for the living , they was buds when i found and till bring them home they was open as u see . This little flowers i see them often here i dont know what is their name .

clone tool , crop , levels , dodge tool , box blur on BG , high pass sharpen , and i did try to remove some noise with the topaz denoise from the flowers but i had no result at all , i dont know why so if u have any idea , please let me know .

canon 50d
    f16
    1/8
    iso 100
    EF USM IS 100MM MACRO L.
    natural light on tripod

Thanks for watching

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Lovely! I love the bright glow! Some may think it too much, but I like it. I like the bright colors, the composition, the crop. How did you get that glow that seems to come from inside the flowers?

I have had great success with Topaz denoise. I merge all my layers before using it, then create one new layer. TD has a number of levels for removing noise which you can preview.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Anita , u will think that i am stupid , but i really dont know how this happend , the only think i did on the flowers is gave them a little bit of extra light in the center , the most of the work is on bg.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Kostas, this was a great find! I wish I knew what kind of flowers they are. I also wish you knew exactly what you did with the lighting on this because it looks pretty cool! Other than a few tiny black spots, the flowers look fine to me and the BG look great! The only major change I would make would be to add some more space on the left since that is where the flowers are 'looking'. Well done! :)

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Kostas. The lighting and background are both very interesting here! I would agree with Ken about adding some room on the left as all the "action" seems to be pushing up against that side of the frame. :) You might also consider removing the unopened green bud from the ULC. Overall, this is very well done.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

they just told me that this flowers is sorrel (clover) species :)

Julie Kenward

Not only is the lighting beautiful but you did a bang up job on the composition and crop, Kostas. The BG looks lovely against the brighter yellows - I think this is my new favorite of yours!

Roman Kurywczak

Hey Kostas,
    This looks like it had strong backlighting which made this very dramatic! I like the suggestions given above but you did very well with this find!