Thread: A eagle throw

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default A eagle throw

Attached Images Attached Images

Several months ago I was contacted by a lady who does volunteer work for Audubons rehab center for birds of prey. She asked me for permission to use one of my eagle photos as a template for a woolen throw she was going to make. I had forgotten all about it until she emailed this photo last night of the completed project. I have no idea how one goes about doing this but I would say she is a talented lady. I guess it is going as the grand prize in some money raising drive to the highest charitable donation.

Judy Lynn Malloch

Awesome Mike. !!!!! What a thrill for you to have your image used for such a worthy cause. My sincere congratulations !!!!!! It is beautiful.

Axel Hildebrandt

That looks like a lot of work, no idea how she did it but it looks very good.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

That is the result of TWO talented people, you took the image and she who converted it. A great result.

Dave Phillips

ditto Bob......honors all around

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

very nice, deuce!! congrats. i was up in your stomping ground today. mediocre action at overstreet, although the whooping crane was there, just not very close.

Alfred Forns

Excellent Mike So glad to hear !!!! Big Congrats !!!

Anita Rakestraw

What an honor, Mike, congratulations! It is beautiful and was a nice donation to make!