Thread: Something Very Strange....

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Something Very Strange....

Is going on at BPN. At least in Avian, and probably elsewhere, when I post a comment to an image and hit "Quick Reply" my comments disappear. In order to see them I need to hit F5 (refresh). At least that is what is happening here in Indian Lake Estates, FL.

I did re-boot and am still having the same thing happen. Every since the skins were "updated" God help us--there have been more than a few funky things going on....
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I just noticed that it is happening to me also.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Help!
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Just happened to me too, so it's not just a Florida thing. :)

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hey Grace, Thanks for the moral support :) Could you please post your Nature's Best honored image here?

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I had the same problem. BPN staff suggested I clear my web browser cache, which solved the problem.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

OK, I give. How do I do that?

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I just cleared my cash. Lets see if that works

Nyet... she's still broken... I had to refresh for this to appear

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Never cleared my cache as I don't know how but the problem is gone for now as of Sunday morning. :)

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Halloween night is upon us. The gremlins have bigger things than website mayhem to participate in :cool:

Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

It wasn't auto-refreshing after the quick replies. Advanced worked as normal and quick should be fixed now.
    Chris

0 .· ` ' / ·. 100
    I have a high sarcasm rate. Deal with it.
    include('sarcasm.php')

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Clear cache

Artie: Evidently, the cache was not the issue in this case. But to answer your question, for FireFox instructions, click here.

For IE you follow these steps

1. In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
    2. On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
    3. Select the Temporary Internet files check box. Select the Preserve favorite website data check box to keep files associated with your saved favorites.
    4. Click Close, and then click OK.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks David. I use Google Chrome :)