Thread: Sentinal

Bill Randall

Default Sentinal

Attached Images Attached Images

Obivoulsy a composite. The graveyard is directly behind the church anc contains mostly miners that work the mines in the Creede, CO area.

Robert Amoruso

Bill,

Very interesting looking concept and execution. Just on the merits of the composition, I would not have clipped the tree on right and would have liked to see a more contrast and better tonal separation. However, neither may have lent itself to what you are trying to accomplish here. I would recommend you post this in Out-of-the-Box as well. Thanks for posting.

Bill Randall

Thanks Robert. Will do. Right on, on the tree on the right, I didn't see it! That is what critique is all about.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Bill, good comments by Robert.Interesting concept with a moody overtone. The image is a good candidate for OOTB

Roman Kurywczak

Hey Bill,
    I see you copied it to OOTB.....so I don't have to! I think this can work many ways. I agree with Robert on the darkness......but it is kind of moody and eerie! I would prefer the church a bit brighter and more contrasty....along with perhaps the FG.....but very cool concept that can be tweaked in many directions!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

A very "painterly" effect that comes off well. I'd like to see lighter if you don't lose that nice texture you've managed to create.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Bill...i like this as presented....eerie!