Thread: Copied from Macro Mirth Tree

Forum Participant Valerio Tarone's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Copied from Macro Mirth Tree

Attached Images Attached Images

the mirth tree is tipical of sardinia and Corse. I found this, in central Sardinia,have a special color and appearance, with the moss. zoom 70-210 at some 77mm f7,2 1/125 ISO 1000 (the only way for the dark of the environment) matrix sistem
    TReatment in N.Picture levels, curves, a bit contrast, sharpness, reduction of noise, a bit blue+
    Comments appreciated.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

I corresct the data:zoom sigma 17-35. Cropped the lowest part because disturbing.

Roman Kurywczak

Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Valerio,
    This does look like some primeval forest! I like where you placed the trunks in the frame and how the eye flows through the scene. I decided to try a few things in photoshop to perhaps give you a few ideas you may want to try out for yourself. First I cropped from the bottom to get rid of the leaves on the LLC. I then lowered the brightness a bit and boosted some contrast. I then went in and dodged and burned selectively to give more of a ominous feel.
    Overall I think you composed this well just let me know what you think of the tweaks.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Valerio: Maybe you could post this wonderful image to the Landscapes forum where you will get more comments.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Yes, Roman I think you got exactly the feel. That'what had done in part. Anita I thought the trees as a part of ..vegetables, if want the moderator can do it. Thank you.

Roman Kurywczak

Don't worry Valerio.....it's part of flora! I will copy it to landscapes just to see if you get more responses!