Thread: News from Beeps Captor

Alfred Forns

Default News from Beeps Captor

Attached Images Attached Images

It is a relief to know that BeePNogie is alive and well :) Has also been confirmed he is being held for ransom :eek:
    Ransom note will follow .... one thing to not this entire business smells fishy :D I'm sure enquiring minds want to know but patience it will become obvious :cool:

I'm concerned with the look of determination in the face of the captor :cool:
    Comments welcome and much appreciated

Judy Lynn Malloch

Wow !!!! Beeep is definitely in the spotlight now if he was not before ????????? You gott a love this little guy and he looks like he misses Mom and Dad !!!!

Judd Patterson

I agree that the captor does look determined and has quite a vantage point in which to see us coming. I'm not sure if a daring rescue attempt is possible, but I'm willing to climb the nest tree as long as others stand below throwing various tasty fish morsels around!

Alfred Forns

Much appreciated judd Getting one of those old fashion firemen nets might be an option

It is not official but a ransom note has been sent by messenger pigeon ;) Will be arriving tomorrow depending on local weather conditions and mood of the bird :p :D :)

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Come on you guys. Surely a descendent of the old wagon trail days could lassoe the orange and white one and give him a break for freedom !!!!

Alfred Forns

Ian those birds nest very high Don't think the old lassoe trick would work at all We are still formulating a plan Can't wait for the Criminal Mind people to get here The faster we have a profile of the perpetrator the sooner Beep will be in our hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I'd give the osprey what ever it wants. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH "THE OSPREY". *-)

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Here's a suggestion.
    How about Al flies in on a hang glider and makes a rescue like a pterodactyl !!!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

If that osprey turns his back to BEEP he may become "Florida fried osprey".