Thread: Treman State Park Little Waterfalls

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Treman State Park Little Waterfalls

Attached Images Attached Images

This is another lesser known waterfalls in the Finger Lakes region of NY State. Treman State park is known for it much larger falls. I like this one due to its quaint 3 cascades and gentle curve.

1DMK2 with 17-40 @ 34mm. evaluative metering at ISO 100 and EV -2/3; f13 and 0.8sec. Tripod, mirror lock up, remote release. Polarizer used. Cropped for composition.

Thanks for looking. C&C most welcome and appreciated.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Ed, I can't find much wrong with this, I only wish it were mine. The falls act as a entry into the scene as a road would. I like the ground cover and you have done a fine job in blurring the water, but not too much. Great job on this one. I wil look forward to more postings.

Roman Kurywczak

Hey Ed,
    Very nice flow of the falls through the frame and the lushness and layers of hte greenery is very nice. I may darken the FG greenery just a touch....but this was very nicely composed!

Robert Amoruso

I like the falls positioning in the frame and its flow through the frame. I would suggest Roman is correct on the contrast adjustment.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks Guys, I have toned down the FG green stuff and printed. It looks much better.