Thread: Sedona

Michael Pancier

Default Sedona

One of the most scenic towns I've ever seen.

Shot from atop Airport Mesa ....

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Michael, Been there a few times. The red rock really lights up late in the day!!

Gus Cobos

I love the wide open spaces, the mountain range is superb...thanks for sharing Michael...:cool:

Alfred Forns

Wonder if you could get use to that scenery !!! Amazing !!!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Michael, I'm also familiar with that wonderful place and you captured it really nicely! One of the truly magical places of the southwest. Looks like a postcard, only better than most! Hope you made it up to Jerome!!
    "It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera... they are made with the eye, heart, and head." - Henri Cartier Bresson

Please visit me on the web at http://kerryperkinsphotography.com

Michael Pancier

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Perkins View Post
    Michael, I'm also familiar with that wonderful place and you captured it really nicely! One of the truly magical places of the southwest. Looks like a postcard, only better than most! Hope you made it up to Jerome!!
    Kerry didn't have time. I could literally spend a month there and that still wouldn't be enough. I stuck with the I-40 corridor and Sedona and GC with excursion to Tuba City.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Understood Michael! Hope you get another chance to go there, you will really enjoy the phot ops there! Not a straight line to be found, like Bodie!! :D
    "It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera... they are made with the eye, heart, and head." - Henri Cartier Bresson

Please visit me on the web at http://kerryperkinsphotography.com

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Beautiful place, would love to go to Sedona!

Ákos Lumnitzer

I almost missed the houses! that is one rocking joint man! Thanks for sharing :)

Roman Kurywczak

....and you got clouds!!! Looks like you got plenty of them on your trip! Never been there in July.....how hot was it?

Michael Pancier

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Kurywczak View Post
    ....and you got clouds!!! Looks like you got plenty of them on your trip! Never been there in July.....how hot was it?
    It was in the high 90's. Not too bad. Oak Creek was cooler at the higher elevations.

What sucks is that the rains come in late PM just as you want to get those golden hour afternoon shots ...

Rich Ikerd

Super image of the Sedona skyline Michael. It is indeed a special place. Unfortunately the whole area has gotten a lot more crowded lately - the Escalante area is much more enjoyable (way, way less people and traffic).