Thread: Anole Lizard Displaying

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Anole Lizard Displaying

Attached Images Attached Images

Canon 20D, manual metering mode, ISO 200, 1/160 @ f/5.6, 70-200 mm w/2x ext., flash fill.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Sure is one smart looking reptile Joel. He presented you with a difficult pose with the distracting white band behind. Maybe a head and shoulder shot to eliminate most of this white BG would have helped.

Robert O'Toole

Oh now that is very cool. I love everything about it. Even thought its a sawed piece of wood I still like it. Love how the tail end is flipped at the end to fit in the frame. Details and colors are fantastic.

The only thing i would mention is have you tried it flipped, it might work even better with the Anole looking upwards....

I dont mind the white strip at all really but you could make a quick mask selection and darken it a bit if you wanted to.

Robert

Mike Moats

Hey Joel, very cool image. Great pose, love the colors and details. The white band is a little distracting to me but as Robert mention you could make some adjustments. Really well done.

Jim Caldwell

Nice job Joel! I've been trying to get one of these green anoles with their throat puffed out for some time, with no luck. The white band behind him bothers me a bit also, so you might try Robert's trick and see if that tones it down a tad.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

lovely image...
    like the puffed throat.
    the bright regions on the bark compete for attention with the lizard though...

rgds,
    Kaushik