Thread: BLC Orchid Hybrid

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default BLC Orchid Hybrid

Attached Images Attached Images

Here's another from my collection. It's a little flawed but I still like it. Don't like the overlap of the two sepals.

Canon 5D, Sigma 180 APO DG EX f/3.5 lens and tripod. My exposure was 1/30 sec @ f/13 ISO 400. I used MLU
    and the RC- 1.

Enjoy...

Mike Moats

Hey Charlie, vert nice sharp details, great lighting. Not sure if I like the little extra space on the right side, we'll see if any other opinions on this.

Ed Vatza

Beautiful flower and beautiful capture. I think maybe the space on the right is the result of trying to move the flowers off-center which I don't think is necessary with two blooms. But that said, it doesn't bother me in the least. Nicely done.

Julie Kenward

Nice lighting, Charlie! I love the way we can see right through those top green leaves!

I agree with the others - where there are two blossoms, I think a centered approach works fine because both will end up on the ROT's position. Chop a little off the right side.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

Charlie, I really like the lighting on this one. The orchids are just lovely!! The black BG looks great!!Well done!