Thread: Excited By a TV???

Threaded View

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Excited By a TV???

Attached Images Attached Images

Turkey Vulture, ugly as sin, has been of one of my best selling species. If you take a look at proportions, I have surely sold a higher percentage of my TV images than of any other species. I went down to the lake this morning to photograph some water lilies but did a quick drive around first to check on the birds. A group of TVs were on a crappie that the young Ospreys had dropped and I was able to get close in my SUV, big lens on the BLUBB.

Canon 800mm f/5.6L IS lens with the 1.4x II TC and the EOS-1DMIII. Evaluative metering +1/3 stop: 1/500 sec. at f/8 set manually.

Don't be shy; all comments welcome.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.