Thread: Attachment upload

Stephen Cunliffe

Default Attachment upload

I posted a new thread for coment a couple of days ago, had no difficulty uploading a photo attachment.
    Have tried several times in the last few hours to do so again, but the attachments section has no place where I can browse and upload.
    Any thoughts?

Axel Hildebrandt

I just tried and the manage attachment window looks as always. Could you try again?

Stephen Cunliffe

Axel,
    I've tried again, several times. I may be missing something very obvious, but the attachments box simply contains the statement "valid file extensions:jpg"
    There is nowhere to click to start browsing for a file.
    If it helps to know, I am using Firefox on my MacBook Pro.

Axel Hildebrandt

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Cunliffe View Post
    Axel,
    I've tried again, several times. I may be missing something very obvious, but the attachments box simply contains the statement "valid file extensions:jpg"
    There is nowhere to click to start browsing for a file.
    If it helps to know, I am using Firefox on my MacBook Pro.
    I just wanted to ask if you can post a screenshot, but then, that seems to be the problem. :) What exactly do you see when you click on "manage attachments" or don't you even see this button?

Stephen Cunliffe

Oh boy, the manage attachments button has suddenlty appeared where it belongs in the attachments box! It wasnt there yesterday or earlier today, honestly! I thought maybe my first posted image was so bad that I had been black-balled, but apparently not.....
    thanks for your time

Axel Hildebrandt

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Cunliffe View Post
    Oh boy, the manage attachments button has suddenlty appeared where it belongs in the attachments box! It wasnt there yesterday or earlier today, honestly! I thought maybe my first posted image was so bad that I had been black-balled, but apparently not.....
    thanks for your time
    I'm glad it works again, maybe it's a browser issue. If it happens again, you could try to clear the browser cache. Happy posting! :)

Stephen Cunliffe

It did happen again, and clearing the browser did the trick. Just letting you know in case the info is useful in future.
    Many thanks