Thread: Hello from a new member

Bret Edge

Default Hello from a new member

I'm not sure if this is the right forum in which to introduce myself but here goes! One of your fellow forum mates, Lance Warley, turned me on to the site and I'm really looking forward to participating in the future.

My name is Bret Edge and I'm a Moab, Utah based nature and adventure photographer. Admittedly, I don't photograph birds though I certainly appreciate the effort and technique required to do so in such an artful manner as I've already seen on this site. My passion is hiking and backpacking the Colorado Plateau and Rocky Mountains with my beautiful wife and primary model, Melissa. My work is represented by Age Fotostock and I am sponsored by Lowepro.

I lead workshops, offer personal guided tours of Arches and Canyonlands and create custom trip itineraries for the Moab area. I also sell fine art photos and license my images for stock usage.

Thanks to the moderators and editors who make this site possible, and especially to all the members who make this a great place to hang out online!

Lance Warley

I'm so glad you're in here, Bret.

I can't wait to see more of your landscape images, and I know that others will be enjoying them too.

Alfred Forns

Hi Bret nice to have you here !!!!! Hope to be seeing your fine images in our galleries .... it ain't just birds :cool:

Bret Edge

I'll definitely get something posted in the landscape gallery soon!

Fabs Forns

Red carpet welcome, Bret, your work is outstanding, it will be a treat to have you here! :)

BeePNogie

HI Bret Glad you are with us Mon and dad showed me your website and it is pretty I hope you will invite me to visit :)

Bret Edge

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm really anxious to spend some time in the forums and get to know a few of you.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Welcome Bret. What happened to the second 't"? I checked out your web site. You have some lovely stuff. My faves were several of the pink light canyon images and best of all was the star trail image "through the window."

Welcome to BPN. And later and love, artie
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Fabs Forns

When you have the time, we have an Introductions thread, where you can post your picture if you wish, and tell us a bit more about yoruself and read about others :)

http://birdphotographers.net/forums/...ead.php?t=2704

Alfred Forns

Hi Bret we put BeePNogie to sleep already He does have a curfew !!!!

Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

I took a look at your site...very nice stuff! Welcome.