Thread: Little Stint (Calidris minuta)

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Little Stint (Calidris minuta)

I found this little guy on the gravel road near lake!?!....she/he was not shy at all....this is the best from that session...hope you like it :)
    Vransko lake(Croatia)

20D+ 100-400@400 ....f/6.3, 1/1600 s,-0.33 eV, ISO 400, on bean bag

Kind regards!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

It's great when these opportunities present themselves! I like the image alot, and the rocky floor is very cool.

Blake Shadle

Great work on this one, Marko. I like the composition, and you've captured a very pleasing background. The bit of rocky floor in focus adds some nice texture at the bottom third of the image. I might clone out the white spot right below his tail... but I had to stare at this one for a while to come up with that ;) Nicely done.

Judy Lynn Malloch

I agree with all of the above comments. Great image and beautifully captured !!!

Nikolay Staykov - shotlandetsa

I love the tender colors and excellent sharpening. The pose, the timing and the low angle also pick up the eye :)

Linda Robbins

Outstanding in every respect. I can understand why this was one of your favorites. Great pose, excellent bg, and nice low angle.

Axel Hildebrandt

Great image. I like the composition, pose, use of DOF and details. It might have a very slight blue cast.