Thread: Big Rock Candy Mountain

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Big Rock Candy Mountain

Attached Images Attached Images

This is an older slide image from Upper Antelope Canyon, Page, Arizona. Both the Upper and Lower Canyons are amazing photo locations. - John

Gus Cobos

Excellent details and the texture is superb...I like the color rendition...well done John...The image has a 3-D effect...:cool:

Alfred Forns

One amazing place !!! Love the precise framing !!!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi John...I've been there 3 times and have an idea where this was shot. You have an excellent rendition of it. It never ceased to amaze me how the light can bounce around in there. You just don't want to be there when alot of people are coming through. In some places there is not much room other than your tripod...Nice job...

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMills View Post
    Hi John...I've been there 3 times and have an idea where this was shot. You have an excellent rendition of it. It never ceased to amaze me how the light can bounce around in there. You just don't want to be there when alot of people are coming through. In some places there is not much room other than your tripod...Nice job...

Not a lot of room for a crowd. But rather a crowd than a rain storm, even miles away! Thanks one and all for the nice comments. - John

Robert Amoruso

I like this big swosh and the play of light to dark.