Thread: More sandbar

Mike Fuhr

Default More sandbar

Attached Images Attached Images

Another from the sandbars along the Arkansas River here in Tulsa.

Nikon D50
    18-55mm
    38mm
    1/1600
    ISO 200
    Hand held

Julie Kenward

Good eye, Mike! Looks like you had a very productive day at the sandbar! This is a nice composition with the lines running diagonally through the image. I would like to see this one with a bit more exposure - again, to bring out the difference in tones between the tops of the ridges and the darker/shadowy areas. You did an excellent job of getting fine detail in the sand!

Gus Cobos

A very nice composition Mike,
    I like the details and the diagonal lines in the sand...I like the color rendition and the texture...well presented...:cool:

Aristotle Georgiou

Great composition and nice details in the sand. I would suggest a touch more brightening.

Nice work

Mike Moats

Hey Mike, I've enjoyed your sandbar series. I like nice flow of the lines and the textures.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hey Mike, I think this is the most interesting shot of your sandbar series. What's great about it is that the twig is in just the right spot of the frame and that its presence has broken the regular pattern of the flowlines, which adds a lot of interest to the picture. I'm guessing that it will benefit from the advice of the experts above! Nice work!