Thread: Little Estero Lagoon

Alfred Forns

Default Little Estero Lagoon

Attached Images Attached Images

This one of our best photographing locations ..... Little Estero Lagoon. Its a lagoon between the condos and the gulf that runs for more than a mile (photo area). Productive and has unique characteristics. Late afternoon the sun hits the condos and reflects of the water creating a variety of colors, like having a giant reflector !!!

We do lay down on the mud for low angles and when we come out passers by gives us a wide berth !!! Really fun place !!!

Comments welcome and much appreciated

Gus Cobos

I was there this past summer Mr. Al,
    Very pretty place...also visited Siesta Key in Sarasota...very nice composition...going back again next summer...:cool:

Alfred Forns

.... and I will be there with you watching you dive in the mud !!! :)

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

gus dive in the mud!!:eek::eek: that i want to see!!!:D

Gus Cobos

Hey guys, whats wrong with some good old fashion mud...:eek::D Do you know that thousands of people in Europe and in the United States, pay super high prices in these expensive spas for a simple mud bath or treatment with just a slight touch of perfume, now a days called aroma therapy...:eek::eek::p:D...just think, I get it for free, and with the added minerals of the sea, compliments of mother nature...:cool: what can be better than that...:)
    Last edited by Gus Cobos; 11-17-2008 at 08:52 PM.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

that's all well and good Mr Cobos, but i want to see YOU crawling around WITH your camera equipment in that good ole fashioned mud!!!:D:D:D i see a composition right now!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Gus Cobos

Doctor Davis...hehehe:D:D:D;) I promise to get full of mud, if you and Mr. Forns go with me...:D I know for a fact that Mr. Forns gets down and dirty right down to the ears for a stellar shot...:) he is incredable. What do you say??? Oh; I forgot, Miss Fabs will be taking the pictures of us good old boys playing in the mud...:):cool: Are you on???

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Nice photo Alfred, a good mud bath helps the complexation after being in the Florida Sun

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

i'll be right beside you!!!!!

Julie Kenward

Love the whites against the blues, Alfred! Man, what a beautiful place to shoot some architecture.

Robert Amoruso

That's what you see when you look up.