Thread: Red fox with bullsnake

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Red fox with bullsnake

Attached Images Attached Images

An oldie but goodie from my (GASP) slide files. I was photographing the pups at the densite when I noticed an adult heading towards the den. I knew where it would come over the hill to the den and just prefocused. I was quite suprised when I saw she had a bullsnake.

Canon 1v, 600mmF4, Provia 100

Alfred Forns

That look is really sending a message !!!! Sweet capture !!

Maxis Gamez

This is fantastic Robert. Love the details and colors.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Wonderful image. The DOF is perfect as the bg is. Could have been brutal moments.
    Szimi

Fabs Forns

The OOF green around the head is the perfect framing for the intense portrait. Great light and memorable moment make this a unique image. Big congratulations!

Judy Lynn Malloch

Wow that is some look he is giving you !!! Outstanding image with superb focus and DOF. Love this!!!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

D-Bob, I love the out-of-focus foreground grasses and the intense stare. Could it use a bit of ccw rotation?

later and love, a
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Axel Hildebrandt

Great image all around. I like it a lot.

Linda Robbins

Getting low really paid off in this gorgeous image...the out of focus foreground grasses are beautiful and the direct look gives an intimate feel to the image. And the snake? Amazing!

connie fox

I love the look of determination in the eyes. I can't take my eyes off it. I especially like the way one ear is cocked as though it is listening and alert. You've captured so much expression, detail, beautiful color and contrast between the subject and the background! Would you sell me a signed print? Congratulations on your fine image. Of course I may be a bit prejudice cause my last name is Fox. :)

connie fox

I love the look of determination in the eyes. I can't take my eyes off it. I especially like the way one ear is cocked as though it is listening and alert. You've captured so much expression, detail, beautiful color and contrast between the subject and the background! Would you sell me a signed print? Congratulations on your fine image. Of course I may be a bit prejudice cause my last name is Fox. :)

connie fox

DanWalters

Really like the details in the fox and the clean background.

Hillebrand Breuker

I love this image. Nice soft tones, great sharpness and that stare!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

An absolute beautiful image! The framing in the green really make him stand out!