Thread: Ask and you shall receive

Roman Kurywczak

Default Ask and you shall receive

Attached Images Attached Images

This will be the last from white dome..........
    Well Robert and Julie,
    Here it is........... the whole plume. The wind did change to make it go left.....but since I shot horizontal.........got the whole thing............I have one with the plume across frame............got too many water drop highlights.
    Johannes.......you are looking at a geyser from Yellowstone National Park.........at night of course.
    Canon Mark 3........with the 17-40mm lens at 17mm for 30 seconds at ISO 6400 and f4.0. Flashed. Noise ninja applied in PP.
    I have to get some sleep! Mercifully..........it's cloudy already..........so maybe an early bedtime.

Robert Amoruso

Way to go Roman.

Julie Kenward

Fantastic! What a wonderful image of Yellowstone!!!

Judd Patterson

Roman, these night images from White Dome have been a treat. I love the combination of stars and geysers...too cool! Well done and get some of that deserved sleep. :) (Oh, and I am jealous of ISO 6400...gotta get my hands on a 5D MII!!)

Paul Marcellini

haha, yeah I have been waiting on high iso performance for a few years now. These types of shots always make me jealous also. The whole series is cool Roman. Now all you need is a comet or something to fill in the top right.