Thread: sunrise, Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default sunrise, Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula

Hi to all. This is my first post on the Pano forum, but I've been enjoying the work and advice here for the past month or so. I took this pano a couple of weeks ago while doing a photoshoot for the Lapa Rios ecolodge (a wonderful place)! I appreciate any comments and/or suggestions.

Tech: Canon 20D, 17-40 mm f4L, three shots at f16, 2 sec., ISO 100, 3 stop grad ND, polarizer, merged in PS

Cheers,
    Greg Basco

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Nice job on this pano! I like the mix of warmth sunset losing way to the coolness around it, and the waves in the light are a great little addition. Good framing with the palm on L and hill on R. I'd consider bringing out some more detail in the hillside trees (lightening a bit), but otherwise really enjoy it. Looking forward to more panos from you!

Robert Amoruso

Bruce summed it up for me well. To add, this is a nicely composed, enjoyable to view image. Well done. Well to the pano forum.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I don't feel that I can really add to this discussion: I agree with all of Bruce's comments--some lightening would definitely be in order. It is unfortunate that the sun isn't a little higher. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

David