Thread: She likes It

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default She likes It

Attached Images Attached Images

My wife's favorite of the week. I didn't realize that I could focus so close with this lense. Is the white flower distracting?
    Canon Eos 1 D MarkIII, 16-35II, @ 35mm, 1/400 sec, F5.6, Manual Mode, Iso 400

Julie Kenward

Your butterfly is spot on, Layton! I do find the white flower a bit distracting because it's only half there and it's so far away from the main subject. I'd take a look at recropping most of the BG out and letting that butterfly really come front and center - it's so beautiful!

Robert O'Toole

Well Layton, the Bfly it self looks great, the light is soft and the sharpness is great corner to corner.

Cropping from the bottom and left side would make the image stronger by placing the subject lower and more to the left of the frame that way the b-fly is looking into the frame. I would crop white flower without hesitating .

Robert

Mike Moats

Hey Layton, the Bfly real pops, and nice sharp details. By all means do the crop or clone on the flower. This much details in the BG is normally a little to distracting, but its has a consistent look throughout,so not bad.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Is this better

Attached Images Attached Images

Little crop