Thread: Eagle Take Off

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Eagle Take Off

Attached Images Attached Images

Canon 20D 500F4 ISO 400 Shot At F4/500 I waited a long time to get this photo wish the back ground would have been blue but did the best i could

Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

Impressive image William. Interesting perch and posture. Pity about the broken primary on the right wing. It may be worth putting a thin black frame around it as it is hard to see where your background starts and stops against the web page and gives me the feeling I want more space in front of the bird. I love the soft light, colours and textures.
    Tony Whitehead
    Visit my blog at WildLight Photography for latest news and images.

Rod Wiley

I like it with the white back ground, very high key. To get a good exposure under these conditions is hard and you did a fine job.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

William
    You sure didn't have much light to work with but you made the most of it. The action is nice....and it's a great feeling to finally get an image that you've waited for. The very first thing I thought of when I opened this image was that it needed some type of dark border to define what actually was the image. I wanted to say that you may have needed more room on the left or that it would be a nice vertical but I'm not sure what the actual boundaries are for sure. It would be nice to open up the dark areas on the underneath side of the wing but too much might make it look unreal.