Thread: BPN is back!

Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

BPN is back!

After a software failure and much work from the Overload, the forums are back. There may still be a few glitches here and there but everything should be back to to normal shortly.

Thank you for your patience while the team sorted it all out.

--
    Chris

Brian Wong

This is a good opportunity, and a good reminder for everyone to do your backups! Good for you it they are done:) ... then go make sure that they are readable. If they are readable, then put them in a safe place ... and give yourself a pat on the back, and relax in confidence. (BTW, I don't think there is such a thing as too many multiple backups!:))

Keep up the good work, Overlord ... I can only imagine how stressful:eek: something like this can be. We'll still be hanging around, checking in now and then ... don't worry!;)

Blake Shadle

Thanks guys. We may still have a few bumps ahead of us, but please know we are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

Anita Rakestraw

Hmmm....well, images still aren't opening for me....actually, yesterday and today SOME images open but others don't....? Big thanks for working to get things working properly again - hope all the glitches are out SOON!!!!!

Johannes Glännman

We will wait, no worries...

Cheers // Johannes