Thread: Gondolas

Michael P. Centanni

Default Gondolas

Attached Images Attached Images

Shot across the Grand Canal early mourning.
    D300, ISO 200, 1/200th @ f5.6

Gus Cobos

Hi Michael,
    I like the composition and the image. There seems to be a bluish overcast in the background. would recommend kicking up the contrast just a tad to see what you get.:cool:

Alfred Forns

Classic image One I would someday would love to take !!!! When I think about Venice this is what I have in mind !!! Just perfect !!!!!!

Michael P. Centanni

Thanks guys for the coments!
    Gus, I tried a little too much satuation on the blues to make the covers pop. I think this is what was causing the overcast.
    Thanks again for the advice!

Robert Amoruso

Another classic travel image well executed. Nice work and I like the pop of the blue tarps.

George DeCamp

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P. Centanni View Post
    Thanks guys for the coments!
    Gus, I tried a little too much satuation on the blues to make the covers pop. I think this is what was causing the overcast.
    Thanks again for the advice!

Mike,

I really like this image. I was there and you captured it well!!

I wonder if this is a perfect spot to use Capture NX's control points on your RAW file. Might be worth a try one day. Actually I think this is fine but just a thought. You can try a free demo on the Nikon site.

Fabs Forns

A classic I always dream of aking. Couldn't do it on my trip, AQUA ALTA took over the place, horns and everything :(

Roman Kurywczak

Hi Michael,
    I find the blues do contrast nicely with the otherwise drab sky. Really focuses ones attention. Maybe I'm just partial to blue!