Thread: Homer IPTs: BPN Member Discounts

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Homer IPTs: BPN Member Discounts

Attached Images Attached Images

The Greatest-ever Bald Eagle Experience IPTs

IPT #1: FEB 25 through the full day on MAR 1, 2020. Six full days: $4799.00. Limit 5 photographers/Openings: 1.
    IPT #2: MAR 3 through the full day on MAR 7, 2020. Five full days: $3999.00. Limit 5 photographers/Openings: 2.

For BPN Members only: $775 off IPT #1, $500 off IPT #2.

From Homer, Alaska:

We will do two two-hour or one four hour boat trip to Katchemak Bay each day. Our schedule will be flexible and weather dependent. We will have numerous and varied mind-boggling opportunities to photograph this hugely popular species. We will be feeding the eagles to attract them into photographic range. The trip is costly because chartering the boat is expensive, the fish are very expensive at $1.25/pound (all on me), the costs of in-room breakfasts and one sit-down meal/day are included, hotel to dock transfers are included, as is lodging (double occupancy). Single supplements are available for $630. Please inquire via e-mail.

We will do most of our flight photography from the boat until you can no longer lift your lens. We will get off the boat on various islands to photograph the birds both perched and in flight. We will hope for snow. It is best to register asap so that you can secure your flights and so that I can arrange the lodging. Register for both trips and apply a $500 discount on top of the discounts quoted above.

A $2000 credit card deposit is required to hold your spot. Call Jimat the office Monday thru Friday morning to leave your deposit. Your balance will be payable immediately thereafter by check or by credit card plus 4%. Please e-mail me immediately or try me on my cell at 863-221-2372 with any questions or to let me know of your plans.

Not included: your round-trip airfare from home to Homer, AK through Anchorage and back. Your second sit-down meal each day. One hotel night if you are doing both trips back-to-back. Alcoholic beverages at our sit down meal.

See lots more images and additional details in the Top 24 List: Two Dozen Reasons to Join Me on One or Both of the Greatest-ever Bald Eagle Experience IPTs blog post here.

with love, artie
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.