Thread: Where Gannets Got Their Name

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Where Gannets Got Their Name

Attached Images Attached Images

This is a three frame stiched pano. Originals created with the 70-200 at 106 mm from the big ship. Bass Rock, Scotland. Morus bassanus is from Bass Rock...

Don't be shy; all comments welcome.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Robert Amoruso

Artie,

Technique looks good and I like the view. In this small format, the impact of the Gannets is lost on the viewer.

I would crop the right some to make the rock continuous along the bottom image edge and not dropping off into sky.

Thanks for posting in pano.

Maxis Gamez

HI Artie,

I like the composition but I would like to see a little more room to the right of the mountain.

Robert Amoruso

Quote Originally Posted by Maxis Gamez View Post
    HI Artie,

I like the composition but I would like to see a little more room to the right of the mountain.
    An interesting divergence of opinion regarding the right side of the image. I like that Maxis. ;)

Maxis Gamez

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Amoruso View Post
    An interesting divergence of opinion regarding the right side of the image. I like that Maxis. ;)
    I have to agree with you Robert!! That's why we are here!! :D