Thread: Where Dreams Come True

Michael Pancier

Default Where Dreams Come True

Attached Images Attached Images

I've been the last 6 days in the land of the rodent named Mickey. I decided to pack my IR camera to the park to see the place where dreams are made of in the infrared spectrum. The gardens and greens is a perfect spot for IR work.

Processed in Lightroom 2.0 Beta & CS 3 from laptop.

EOS 20d + Canon 10-22 EFS USM @ 10mm
    f/11
    1/125
    ISO 200
    Manual Mode

Alfred Forns

Did you get to see the Mick !!! One fine image Michael Lots of feel and you hit the right blend of greens on this one !!!!

Julie Kenward

Fabulous image Michael. You all are really making me want to hunt down an old camera and have it converted to IR. This image is like something in a dream so I'd say Disney got it just right. So did you. :D

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Great day & subject for a little IR. I like the stream drawing us toward the castle, but I wish you could have that while having less of the rocks in the FG. I think that instead of anchoring the view, they weigh it down.

Fabs Forns

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Murden View Post
    Great day & subject for a little IR. I like the stream drawing us toward the castle, but I wish you could have that while having less of the rocks in the FG. I think that instead of anchoring the view, they weigh it down.
    Thar could easily be fixed with a little crop.

Magnificent skies!

Oscar Zangroniz

Great details Michael. Love how the clouds seem to explode in the image.
    Now we have Fabs joining the ir crowd. This is going to get good.
    Congrats,

Anita Rakestraw

Wow, Michael, this is gorgeous!! I like it just as it is! Definitely looks like a place where dreams could come true, all the more so in IR. How does one get a camera converted to IR - send it back to the manufacturer?

Michael Pancier

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Rakestraw View Post
    Wow, Michael, this is gorgeous!! I like it just as it is! Definitely looks like a place where dreams could come true, all the more so in IR. How does one get a camera converted to IR - send it back to the manufacturer?
    Anita, Lifepixel is one of many companies that will convert your old digital camera to IR. check them out at www.lifepixel.com

Anita Rakestraw

Thank you, Michael, I'll check them out!