AF Configuration Tool Case 2
    Tracking sensitivity -2
    Accel./decel. tracking 2
    AF point auto switching 0
    AF area select mode AF Point expansion:surround

Hope you like it

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Sharp on the eye, a perfect exposure, and a nice background, but I do not like this type of near near wing position at all. Wings fully up or wings fully down is ideal. with love, artie
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

3. Thanks sasan nejadi thanked for this post
    Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Tack sharp with good detail. The background is excellent.

5. Thanks sasan nejadi thanked for this post
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Sasan, I like the intense look on the face of the Buzzard, with good sharp detail there too. The flight angle works, but as Artie mentioned better wing positions would have put this on a completely different level. Still, well captured.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

I understand what others are saying about the wing position, but, this is one fabulous looking image. The bird is so sharp, not too much, and detailed, it looks almost 3D on my 27 inch 5K. I love the 'prowling' pose, and facial expression. The BG sets it off perfectly. Your best Buzzard image in my opinion.

Well done and thanks for sharing.

Will

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by William Dickson View Post
    I understand what others are saying about the wing position, but, this is one fabulous looking image. The bird is so sharp, not too much, and detailed, it looks almost 3D on my 27 inch 5K. I love the 'prowling' pose, and facial expression. The BG sets it off perfectly. Your best Buzzard image in my opinion.

Well done and thanks for sharing.

Will
    Hi Will, I disagree (on the wing position) but only 100%. That is however, my taste.

with love, artie
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Understood Artie. But, looking at the BG I think a wings down would take away the effect the BG has on the image. Wings up yes, I agree, then it would have to be a looser crop.

Will

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Everything that you say is correct Will but for me, similar wing-positions ruin things for me 99 times out of 100. As the bird angles more and more toward me I can live with it.

with love, artie

11. Thanks William Dickson thanked for this post
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I like everything but the wing position doesn’t work for me either. Wish it was fully down or up

TFS
    New! Sony Capture One Pro Guide 2022
    https://arihazeghiphotography.com/Gu.../Sony_C1P.html

------------------------------------------------
    Visit my blog
    http://www.arihazeghiphotography.com/blog

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Morris View Post
    Sharp on the eye, a perfect exposure, and a nice background, but I do not like this type of near near wing position at all. Wings fully up or wings fully down is ideal. with love, artie

Hi Artie , thanks for comment ,You and my friends rightly said that the wings position are not ideal

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

thanks you all friends

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sasan nejadi View Post
    Hi Artie , thanks for comment ,You and my friends rightly said that the wings position are not ideal
    Hey Sasan, You are most welcome. You must have smart friends :). You are an extremely talented photographer and every bit of learning will make you that much better. Sometimes I fall in love with an image only to realize over time that it has serious flaws ... It is great that you are open-minded.

with much love, artie

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Morris View Post
    Hey Sasan, You are most welcome. You must have smart friends :). You are an extremely talented photographer and every bit of learning will make you that much better. Sometimes I fall in love with an image only to realize over time that it has serious flaws ... It is great that you are open-minded.

with much love, artie
    You're very lovely thank you for good comments

17. Thanks Arthur Morris thanked for this post