Thread: Posting Lag

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Posting Lag

A couple of days ago (no, not when BPN was down) I posted a couple of replies in the thread "Welcome to BPN, Posting Suggestions" (in News, Info and Updates). My first post did appear on the thread as soon as I had published, and I decided to post another reply in reference to a user having difficulties with opening other people's profiles. Then I was told that my post had to be checked by a moderator before it could pass through, or something like that.

Despite refreshing the page, none showed up. Just then I sent another post to the thread and despite a handful of forced refreshes it fails to appear.

So...is this true? The moderator has established some kind of customs filter on that forum/thread? Or am I still experiencing some aftershocks of BPN's "upgrades"?

Paul

Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

How soon after the initial post did you reply? The forum has a brief time restriction when people can submit multiple posts/replies. I think it's like 15-20 seconds. This is to try to help prevent spam bots from posting junk in the forums.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

The time was more than 20 seconds. Regardless, if it were lower the moderator should have passed these posts by now anyway. Clearly not, and a waste of my time writing them.