Thread: Tufted Titmouse

Ed Kelly

Default Tufted Titmouse

Photographed a few days ago in my front yard. The background is a little odd,but the light was so nice, I thought
    I would post it. Tripod/gimbal.

Thanks for looking.

D810 & Tamron 150-600mm @ 600mm
    F/8 250 second
    ISO 1800
    Tripod/gimbal

Ed

Threads
    Thank You Posts

The techs and processing look top notch Ed, perfect sharpness and great colours. The fresh leaves are appealing but this is another image in which a better setup would have done wonders...there are some distracting elements such as the large oof branch running behind the subject and the sawed-off ending to the perch. The Tamron looks to be producing good results, at least for web presentation.

Ed Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Cadieux View Post
    The techs and processing look top notch Ed, perfect sharpness and great colours. The fresh leaves are appealing but this is another image in which a better setup would have done wonders...there are some distracting elements such as the large oof branch running behind the subject and the sawed-off ending to the perch. The Tamron looks to be producing good results, at least for web presentation.
    Thanks Daniel.I knew the background would present some problems,but the titmouse looked so good, I went with it. By the way,the Tamron surprises me quite often. I was afraid my new D810 would
    show it shortcomings, but so far it seems up to the task. Thanks again for the kind words and always look forward to your fine images.

Ed