Thread: BPN Earns BAA Kudos! The first of a series....

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default BPN Earns BAA Kudos! The first of a series....

See the Wow! blog post here. You may have an honored image and not know it! More coming soon.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Superb collection of images on this blog post Artie. BPN rocks!!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks a stack Dan. For the most part due to the great work done by our Mods, including and especially you!
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

Wildlife Moderator Steve Kaluski's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I second that Dan, plus it's great to have you 'peppering' the Forum with thoughts & replies to the various threads post Artie. Obviously it's time driven, but it's a great addition and can only bolster the Forum.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks Steve. So far I have been good to my word on 8 of 9 nights. I try to visit one critique forum each night in the order that they appear on the Forums page. Tonight--or the afternoon, time permitting, I should be visiting Macro.

ps: I see that even Peter has been motivated to post an image and some comments :).

Wildlife Moderator Steve Kaluski's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

ps: I see that even Peter has been motivated to post an image and some comments :).
    Indeed, what next????

A little and often perhaps is the way to go?

7. Thanks Juan Carlos Vindas thanked for this post