View RSS Feed

denise ippolito

TOPAZ ADJUST 5 JUST RELEASED DISCOUNT CODE-

Rate this Entry
I just received my download link for the beta version of Topaz Adjust 5. WOW! This is the first image I ran through the program using the presets found in the various Collections. This was done only with [U][B][URL="http://www.topazlabs.com/adjust/"]Topaz Adjust[/URL] [/B][/U]5 and some finishing tweaks in Photoshop. I was very impressed that the program really didn’t add much extra noise to the image.
Topaz Adjust 5 ~ Classic Collection ~ High Key then I also used the Vibrant Collection ~ French , I like the wintery look that the filters helped me create for the image.
FROM TOPAZ:
While Adjust 5 is available now (to reviewers and affiliates only) the official release is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, November 15, 2011. At this time it is planned to be a free upgrade to existing users. There will also be a special discounted price for those that are new to Topaz and want to purchase it or for those who already are Topaz users and want to upgrade to the bundle or any bundle upgrade.

[COLOR=#ff0000]DISCOUNT CODE- ADJUSTME[/COLOR]

[B]SOME OF THE FEATURES:[/B]

New Presets. Over 100 presets available in the new Adjust 5.
Auto-create layer. Automatically creates a new layer where your adjustments will be saved to.
Apply button. Stack multiple effects and presets during the same workflow.
My Collection. Users can now save their presets under My Collection.
Preset Collections. Presets are organized into 5 unique collections.
Local Adjustments. Intuitive selective adjustment brush for burning, dodging, smoothing, and brushing out (erasing) added adjustments – plus edge-aware options.
Histogram built into the Preview Navigator window + Curve tool. Shows the tonal range of your image. Easily adjust image tonality to help emphasize tones, contrast and brightness.
Finishing Touches Tab. Features options for diffusion, grain, borders, vignettes, tone adjustments and overall transparency adjustment.
Selective Brush. For easy dodging, burning smoothing and removing adjustments.
Auto create layer. Automatically creates a new layer where your adjustments will be saved to.
Ordered interface workflow. The interface is set up in numbered stages for a quick and easy workflow.
Individual tab reset buttons. Quickly reset the parameters in a specific adjustment tab without affecting your other settings.
Split Screen. Use the 2-screen split view for easy before and after comparison.
[B]
While Adjust 5 is available now (to reviewers and affiliates only) the official release is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, November 15, 2011. At this time it is planned to be a free upgrade to existing users. There will also be a special discounted price for those that are new to Topaz and want to purchase it or for those who already are Topaz users and want to upgrade to the bundle or any bundle upgrade.[/B]
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Updated 11-15-2011 at 05:19 PM by denise ippolito

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Web Analytics