View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Galapagos Sea Lions

I put together a collection of Sea Lion images from my recent trip to the Galapagos. They are by far my most popular images, at least by my friends which are mainly girls- go figure! They are so innocent looking and each one captured my attention. Sea Lions seem to pose for you and are so friendly they almost beg you with their eyes to touch them. However tempting they are it is very important to respect the wildlife and allow them to remain wild.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Adventures In Forum Community Building

In the beginning.
    To me it seems like forever , but it's only been three weeks since we launched the new Vbulletin 4.0.X. So far so good and I'm still tweaking and adding new features.

I thought I would take a couple of minutes off and give you some idea of what's been involved in upgrading to the new software. But first why did we upgrade and why does the new forum look different than the previous version.

Unfortunately, Vbulletin has not figured out how to allow ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Nickerson Beach Workshop

Roman Kuryczwak and I just finished our last workshop for the season at Nickerson. They were all wonderful and I want to thank each of our clients for making the workshops so successful. The activity at Nickerson continues to be strong. I will be going there as much as possible in the next 2 months and urge anyone who hasn't been there to give it a try. I will be offering one on one workshops at Nickerson during the month of August. I have booked a couple of private sessions already and am looking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

4. TPILB

This Page Intentionally Left Blank
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Web Analytics