View RSS Feed

Roman Kurywczak

1. Fonthill Castle Instuctional HDR workshop

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]I am pleased to announce my return instructional HDR workshop to Fonthill Castle! I was so excited about my first workshop there that I could not wait to get another date! As I had expected, there were no glitches! The Date is October 16[SUP]th[/SUP] and will run all day from 8am until noon both inside and outside the castle. We will take a short break for lunch, and resume the classroom style portion of the workshop at 1:30 pm and help you process the images ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

2. Bosque and White Sands BPN member special!

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I have 2 slots remaining on my Bosque/White sand instructional tour from Dec. 3<SUP>rd</SUP> through the 11<SUP>th. </SUP>Thatís 8 full days of shooting! We will cover Bosque in depth concentrating on getting tack sharp images of birds and do side trips for night shoots, cityscapes, HDRís and more! Donít be fooled by tours that call themselves small! I take only 4 people! [I][B]My $300 a day cost is what some tours charge just for the shoot while mine ...

Updated 07-27-2011 at 04:20 PM by Roman Kurywczak

Categories
    Uncategorized

3. Zion and Bryce

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have 2 slots left for my Zion and Bryce instuctional workshop on October 30th and running until November 8th. [I][B]Don't be fooled by other tours that call themselves small and take 6 or more participants![/B][/I] I only take 4 and [I][B]the cost of lodging and transportation after your arrival at the airport in Las Vegas are included in my price!!![/B][/I]

The cost is $2,695 but for the next month I am offering a $150 discount for BPN members! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

4. Fonthill Castle Report

I just finished leading my Fonthill Castle HDR workshop this past Sunday. BPN member and good friend Susan Candelario joined me as co-leader for the day. I am already looking forward to the next one which hopefully will be a bit cooler! The castle does not allow any photography inside unless you get special permission. I had a great group which included landscape mod Dave Mills and BPN member Nick Palmieri. The youngest participant in my history was 13 year old Dakota Willimas who showed all of ...

5. Gillette Castle HDR Workshop Report

Just a quick report on my Gilette Castle HDR workshop from Saturday. I have a few slots left for the September 17th date and you can e-mail or PM me for more info. You can see some of the images in the attached PDF!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]96428[/ATTACH]

Updated 07-12-2011 at 01:01 PM by Roman Kurywczak

Categories
    Uncategorized

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Web Analytics