• denise ippolito

Published on 12-28-2010 06:47 PM
      1. Categories:
      2. Announcements
      Article Preview

here is an excerpt: I learned a lot about Artie the “man.” He is a wonderful father and grandfather. He loves his 2 daughters and his grandchildren very much. Seeing him run around with them makes me see the young boy inside of him. He always reminds me of a kid with his boyish charm. He has a devilish smile and grin. He loves to read and I love it more when he reads to me. He tells me stories about everything. He is a great storyteller.
    • Most Recent Threads

Arthur Morris

1200mm Ground Level Laughing Gull Yawning

Thread Starter: Arthur Morris

This image was also created on 10 May 2021 at the my favorite afternoon spot at Fort DeSoto. While seated and working off the tilted rear screen, I used

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:24 AM Go to last post
      Stu Bowie

Juvie White Bellied Sunbird

Thread Starter: Stu Bowie

My previous post of two White Fronted Bee-eaters, was describing this location of having Bee-eaters at the back of the nursery, and Sunbirds frequenting

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
      Kurt Bowman

Female Cardinal

Thread Starter: Kurt Bowman

The sun was setting behind a few clouds which gave me the diffused light. Another older image I found that wasn't processed.
      1DXM2
      600mm f/4

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:25 AM Go to last post
      Andreas Liedmann

LEO male portarit

Thread Starter: Andreas Liedmann

Hi folks ... the LEO´s still around .
      Mostly difficult to get clear shots , so this morning I was lucky ... got the male quite open .
      The

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:29 AM Go to last post
      Brian Sump

Redemption

Thread Starter: Brian Sump

Felt a little embarrassed posting a "bird on a stick" last time around. Glad to this forum for holding me accountable, my standards

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:31 AM Go to last post
      Jay Ing

AK - Little One Bugs Out

Thread Starter: Jay Ing

Yesterday two of the three little guys ventured out. The bigger of the two caught his own bug and took it back to the box for ... his sibling? At any

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:35 AM Go to last post
      Wayne Niz

How low can you go...

Thread Starter: Wayne Niz

The Mossel Bay, South Africa, if there was a contest to see how close you can get your wing the ground this would pretty much be as close as you could

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 10:44 AM Go to last post
      Mike Poole

Gannet portrait

Thread Starter: Mike Poole

Not shot much this year for various reasons so I thought I'd take my almost brand new (!) R5 to the East coast for some guaranteed

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:37 AM Go to last post
      Joseph Przybyla

Sky Meets Water...

Thread Starter: Joseph Przybyla

I captured this image of a Sanderling at Ft. Desoto in Pinellas County, Florida. Comments and critique welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Last Post By: Mike Poole Today, 10:18 AM Go to last post
      kevin Hice

Low as you can Go

Thread Starter: kevin Hice

Shot this Western Grebe in a Nd slough. Processed with Dpp 4,Photoshop,Topaz noise. Nothing done to the eyes they are very bright red. Shot from my floatable

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:45 AM Go to last post
      Kurt Bowman

Snowy Fishing

Thread Starter: Kurt Bowman

I have been laid up some lately because of my back, but am going through some older files trying to find images I missed. I decided to crop this from

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:48 AM Go to last post
      Steve Kaluski

Firmware update Canon 5D4

Thread Starter: Steve Kaluski

For those who have the above camera body, do not install the most recent Firmware update 1.3.2, albeit that I think this has now been pulled by Canon.

Last Post By: Steve Kaluski Yesterday, 02:38 AM Go to last post
      Anthony Barsotti

Blackburnian Warbler in Spruce

Thread Starter: Anthony Barsotti

A few weekends ago I spent a couple days with these birds and some other warbler species in a spruce forest. These guys were pretty cooperative on the

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:51 AM Go to last post
      John Mack

Common Terns

Thread Starter: John Mack

Title should say Common Terns. My bad.

Nickerson Beach, 5/17/21 at 7:26PM. Image processed in Lightroom and Photoshop.

Hand

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:52 AM Go to last post
      Jonathan Ashton

Whitethroat (Sylvia communis)

Thread Starter: Jonathan Ashton

Hand held image captured at local RSPB reserve. The bird is beginning to look a little worse for wear after all the foraging for the chicks
      Olympus

Last Post By: Wayne Niz Today, 11:54 AM Go to last post
    Web Analytics