My wife has given me a thumbs up to put together a trip to Tanzania, maybe some Kenya and maybe some Rwanda....We have a big bucket list we are working and this would be our second trip to the continent in the last 4 years.

First time it was South Africa with Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge and Tinga lodge near Kruger...first class, big 5 every day, lots of photo opps but in a more woodland and river setting.....Also have been to Zimbabwe again first class.... Both were large group '

We also have been the solo and primitive route via a visit deep into Mozambique where we interacted with the native people in a small village served by my niece in the Peace Corp. Absolutely a life changing experience with the people and learning that we could deal without plumbing, and such....But did not like the logistic challenges so I want those to be handled for me...(from language, airport personnel, law enforcement, directions, driving through hordes of people and masses of animals, I have been there, done that and never wish to do that again)

This time, we are wide open but are leaning toward a private tour with lots of photography opps..we want to see the can't miss attractions but also want to see much more....the migration, Serengeti, lion prides, cheetahs, circle of life, scenics all are part of what we want....

Since this might be the last time we get there (its a big planet and so much left to explore), we have allotted plenty of time and plenty of flexibility on when best to go ...even 2013 if that makes the most sense at this late date...

After reviewing so many wonderful photos from the area, I know there are many experts and hope you will weigh in....Hope to have the trip booked for whenever by tax day in the US...so must get crackin'

Have interviewed a couple folks that can help assemble but they all want to know where I want to go....so I am all ears and eyes...as we say in Louisiana, "won't you hep me?"

Many thanks,

Steve

and a tip of the hat to Roger Clark who already has provided some wonderful guidance....