Thread: Thanks, Marina for Gatorland

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Thanks, Marina for Gatorland

Went up to Gatorland USA today at the urging of Marina, and i'm so very glad she suggested it.
    I would never think to go there on my own being from the Oregon. Nesting wood storks, cormorants and egrets galore. Numerous egrets sitting on blue eggs in nests or already in the process of feeding their fuzzy little chicks. A tremendous experience for up close work. Thank you , Marina, for giving me so many great leads on this wonderful round-the-horn 17 day shoot. Up until today, I thought Green Cay would be the highlight of the trip, but Gatorland even topped that due to the close proximity nest activity. Frankly, I was "wowed" by it all.

Chuck
    Last edited by Chuck Nakell; 02-14-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Spelling

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Chuck:

You are more than welcome, Chuck. I am so glad to hear that my ideas were helpful and that you ended up with a whirlwind tour. I hope to check out Gatorland in the next week or too. Glad to hear things are picking up!!!

We are now all looking forward to seeing some photos from your trip posted on BPN!!!

Marina
    Marina Scarr
    Florida Master Naturalist
    Website, Facebook

Threads
    Thank You Posts

I went there over the week end and was WOWED by it as well. I was able to get Great Egret Mothers and chicks, woodstork, Blue heron etc. It was Great day.
    Thanks for looking at my Photos
    Comments are welcome
    Robert Strickland