Thread: Landscape Ops in Puerto Rico

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Landscape Ops in Puerto Rico

Not sure if this is the best group to post this or not, but I'm sure some of the Florida photographers have made some trips to Puerto Rico and have some insight into photographing there.

My trip will be centered around landscapes, probably the rain forest and some of the beaches. If anyone is willing to recomend lodging for the rain forest or some places to stay for some good beach scenes, I would really appreciate it.

Also, I would love to hear any other landscape opportunities there besides the beaches and the rain forest.

Thanks!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

I haven't been to PR in years. However, my friend just returned and said it was gorgeous. There used to be a pretty good nature photographer from PR on BPN but I haven't seen him in ages. If I were in your shoes, I would google several things such as: nature photographer or photography puerto rico, landscape photography in PR and you will find somebody to ask through their website or see some good photos from there and see where they were taken. I often forget how resourceful the internet can be bc there were no computers back in my day.

If I find anyone who can help you in the meantime, I will let you know. Good luck.
    Marina Scarr
    Florida Master Naturalist
    Website, Facebook

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Try searhing on BPN under Puerto Rico. I came up with this very helpful thread. http://www.birdphotographers.net/for...ht=puerto+rico

I also found several forum participants from PR that way whom y ou may contact through PM.
    Marina Scarr
    Florida Master Naturalist
    Website, Facebook