Hello,

I'm looking forward to a trip in October (12-25) to the US - not sure where & that's why I'm here to seek advice- Would like to know if there is anywhere that is especially good for bird photography that time of year. I'm keen on photographing some that's especially happens during that time of the year, worth witnessing & capturing too. My interest is towards Hummers, Raptors (Bald Eagles,Osprey, Peregrine & other Falcons), Owls, Kingfishers, Shore birds. Hawaii Islands options are open too.

This my first trip to the US & I'll have very little time to familiarize myself with any city. I've 4 days dedicated for bird photography, depending on your suggestions I can add a day or two. Post 17 Oct, I'll be with my better half.

Anxiously waiting for the suggestions, so as to plan my trip in advance...(It's a bit late though... but the travel dates for my wife just came last week)

MODS - Should I need to start a new thread for other Regional Groups - East of the Mississippi River & Florida pls. do let know.

Thank you